Are you facing difficulty in coming up with new ideas for your blog entry? If you think you’ve done all the basic stuff in terms of blog topics such as your kid, your hobby, and your travels, think again. Blogger’s can talk about anything under the sun so it’s almost impossible to run out of ideas. Perhaps you are undergoing stress from writing or exhaustion from what you usually do. No matter what it is, you’ll be able to recover once you have seen these blog ideas:
1. Your line of work – Blogger’s seldom discuss this. Maybe they want to keep it a secret because they want to hide their true identity online. If you were to share the business experiences you had, surely a lot of people would be engrossed reading it. Talk about the advantages and disadvantages of the career path you chose and inspire others who want to pursue the same.
2. Reminisce – Blogger’s are known to talk about the latest word on the street. Fashion blogger’s know the latest trend while foodies review the newly opened restaurants. But at times it’s also nice to make a difference. Try taking a walk down memory lane and tell your stories from the days past. Most of the followers love to read stories of the past as what we normally enjoy to write.
3. Buying process – Several readers are browsing blogs for balanced information especially when they are really planning to purchase something. Write about how you came to a purchase decision, like when you bought a car. Lay out the details as to how you chose a particular brand and model.
4. Your favorite things – Every episode of Oprah is much awaited and it’s an example to this topic. You can follow this as well, with or with no perks. Create an article about your craze like your movie idol or your net book. You can also create an article about your in-thing, your favorite online game, or your favorite singer. You can focus on any material topic that you want!
5. Income generating – Financial blogging is becoming popular because of the economic crisis that affects many people. Reveal your secrets on how you were able to manage your assets. If you’re into investments, your blog can be a great place to promote your Investment picks.
6. Your philosophy – Do you have the desire to proclaim what you believe in and been yearning to convince others to do the same? Reveal your way of life through your article. It can be as simple as a diet regime or as complicated as a new religion. Our concentration here is to be able to release what you’ve wanted to impart and create a quality article through your blog.
7. Entertain guest – Blog entries don’t necessarily have to be always about you. It’s also a good idea to turn the table and do an interview-style blog. You can have an expert to elaborate more on the blog topic that you made and share that interview with your followers. When you blog about other people, you tend to get more information and it adds enrichment to your blog.
8. Random act of kindness – Get yourself into something radical, “Pay it forward” style, and post it on your blog. You can see the real beauty of life whenever there is someone who exhibits even simple kindness. Exert effort to do well to others and use all your means to help the needy ones. If you are the type who doesn’t want to be recognized with your good deeds, you can hide your identity by using a Pen Name.
There you go! These are just a few topics you can play with. You can work on a variation of these topics to create innovative blog posts that others don’t usually publish.